CREATIVE STORYTELLING // AUTHENTICITY // SOUL-CENTERED LIVING // LIFELONG LEARNING // ADVENTURE + EXPLORATION // EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE // PURPOSEFUL ART-MAKING // LOVE + LAUGHTER
TO BRING OUT THE BEAUTY IN THE UNSEEN + OVERLOOKED // TO TELL REAL STORIES // TO CLARIFY MEANING + EASE VISUAL COMMUNICATION
I have chosen to live my life in pursuit of knowledge, exploration, passion, and love. I believe in using my artistic skills and creativity to help others realize their potential (check out my SHERO PROJECT!). I like creating new art, reading books about positive psychology, and spending as much time as possible in nature. Syracuse and Boston University alumna. Go Orange!
- A devoted practitioner of the art of being myself
- An INFJ (The Counselor, creative nurturer, and rarest personality type in the population!)
- An ardent nature-lover
- A healthy eater with a major sweet tooth
- A night-owl
- Adventures (I've lived in 7 different cities over 6 years!)
- Road trips
- Making smoothies
- Game nights
- Spending hours checking out new books at Barnes & Noble
For more info about my work or to request a quote, please contact me. I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for visiting Drawn To Mind!